Roland Octapad Percussion Pad and Audio-Technica Headphones
Roland Octapad Percussion Pad and Audio-Technica HeadphonesDetails
The legendary Octapad returns: a pro-quality percussion pad with over 600 sounds, 50 kits and Phrase Looper. The Octapad is a perfect addition to any electronic or acoustic drum kit and a powerful stand alone electronic percussion instrument. This pack includes a Roland PDS-10 Pad Stand with improved angle clamp that provides 200 degrees of tilt.
Paired with the fantastic Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Headphones which are ideal for live monitoring.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 32551View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland's original Octapad profoundly changed the landscape of electronic percussion. The size of a briefcase, the Octapad offered drummers and percussionists the equivalent of an entire electronic rig in one self-contained unit a new level of convenience and expression. Today, decades later, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. The Octapad SPD-30 blends the worlds most essential electronic percussion sounds with the latest triggering technology in a road-tough package that's ready for the most demanding performers.
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment
- Rugged, road-worthy design
Click on the link below to view detailed specifications on the Roland Octapad.
Unlike the original Octapad PAD-8, which was strictly a MIDI controller, the Octapad SPD-30 is a controller that's packed with its own internal bank of sounds. Fifty kits are built into the SPD-30 essential sounds that span a musical universe of styles. You can customise the sounds with the onboard controls for tuning, muffling, attack, pitch sweep, and more. Its like having a truckload of customisable drum and percussion instruments in one portable package.
Based on Roland's world-leading effects technology, the SPD-30s multi-effects engine will take your performances to another level. There are 30 types of internal multi-effects onboard, plus EQ, limiter, and seven Ambience types.
Phrase Loop Function
The onboard Phrase Loop function lets you instantly create layered loops and phrases. You can record and store 50 phrases internally, with each containing up to three layers. You can also save your phrase data on your USB Memory.
Advanced Triggering Technology
The Octapad SPD-30 benefits from Roland's most advanced V-Drum triggering technology. Each pad is a separate, isolated unit, providing the ultimate in sensitivity with complete crosstalk rejection. In addition, you can connect four dual-trigger inputs plus a hi-hat controller (compatible with Roland FD-8, VH-11) to create a mini drum set with external pads (Roland KD / PD / PDX / CY series), as well as to accept triggers from acoustic drums through Roland's RT series.
- Built in Pads: 8 (Four external trigger inputs and provided, allowing you to connect pads)
- Instruments: Over 600
- Kits: 50
- Kit Chain: 9 Chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Colour, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Effect Types: Ambience (7 Types) Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Display: 160 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD)
- Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- Output Jacks (L/MONO,R) (1/4 inch phone type)
- MIX IN Jack: (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- EXTERNAL TRIGGER INPUT Jacks: x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4inch TRS phone type) MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT) USB MEMORY Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
Roland PDS10 Stand:
- Improved agle-adjustment clamp that offers 200 degrees of tilt
- Double-braced tripod, 2-section pipe with height adjustment that enables standing or sitting positions
- Width: 541mm
- Depth: 272mm
- Height: 88mm
- Owners Manual
- AC Adaptor (PSB-1U)
- Screws (M5 x 12mm) x4
- Pads (PD Series, PDX Series),
- Cymbals (CY Series)
- Kick Triggers (KD Series)
- Hi-Hats (VH-11)
- Hi-Hat Control Pedal (FD Series)
- All Purpose Clamp (APC-33)
- Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-10K, RT-10S, RT-10T)
- Pedal Switch (DP-2)
- Foot Switch (FS-5U, FS-6)
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30
- V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3
- V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
- USB Memory: *Use USB memory sold by Roland. Roland cannot guarantee operation if other products are used
Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Closed Headphones
The headphones' low-profile, closed-back design provides superior isolation in high-volume listening situations. Features include: 40 mm drivers, each with a neodymium magnet structure; lightweight, adjustable cushioned headband; gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief and snap-on ¼" (6.3 mm) adapter; ultra-flexible 10" coiled cable with single-side exit.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.