Roland PD-85BK Dual Zone V Pad Black
Roland PD-85BK Dual Zone V Pad BlackDetails
Roland PD-85 Dual Zone Pad Black
Product Ref: 12416View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rimshot-Ready Mesh Pads
The new 8" dual-zone V-Pads feature Roland?s latest dual-triggering technology, resulting in more consistent and accurate sensing between the head and rim. Built tank-tough and ready to take a pounding, these new-generation pads are available in both black and white finishes with chrome bracket. When used as tom-toms for TD-20 and TD-12 sound modules, the pads let you play rimshots, and the sound will change depending on the strength of your stroke.
Pad Size - 8 Inches Trigger - 2 ( Head, Rim ) Accessories - Manual, Connection Cable, Tuning Key
Width - 245mm Depth - 310mm Height - 95mm Weight - 1.7KG
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.