Roland TD-1KPX Portable V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-1KPX Portable V-Drums Electronic Drum KitDetails
Product Ref: 79437View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Quick and Easy to Transport, Set-Up and Play
The Roland TD-1KPX V Drums are super portable and can be easily carried in the optional case or any suitable bag. This makes taking them to rehearsals and gigs easy and painless. The drums can be set up in seconds - all you need is a drum key. They also fold down quickly and easily without the removal of any of the pads so playing never becomes a chore. They fold away with minimum fuss and can be stored away easily without taking up too much space. They are ideal for anyone who wants to travel with them regularly, has limited space or who just prefers a compact set-up.
Build Skills with Onboard Training Functions
The TD-1KPX drum module features a wealth of practice functions that encourage learning and skill building. An onboard metronome helps you tighten your timing whilst the Coach mode builds speed, stamina and accuracy. Jam with the built in songs or connect a smartphone or music player via the Mix In Jack and play along with your favourite tunes, making practice fun. Onboard recording allows you to capture your performances for instant feedback.
Authentic Drumming Experience
The Roland TD-1KPX kit features 8" and 6.5" mesh drum heads with dual triggering technology. This means the drum can sense you playing on the head and the rim and you experience a realistic response as your sticks bounce off the mesh. The included cymbal pads have a natural swing movement, great playing feel and a true to life response with separate bow and edge triggers. The hi-hats offer smooth tonal transitions from open to closed with subtle changes. This extra realism and triggering technology makes your playing experience fun, natural and authentic and builds skills easily transferable to an acoustic kit or vice versa.
Record and Connect with USB
The TD-1KPX doubles as an innovative tool to make music with your computer. It includes a built-in USB-MIDI interface so you can communicate with music software via a USB cable. (Optional audio cables are required to output sound from the computer to the TD-1KPX to monitor with headphones or amplifiers). You can use Roland's free V-Drums Friend Jam apps which offer tons of extra value with practice tracks, learning features and competitions with other players across the planet.
To use this kit you'll need to add a kick pedal and this can be either acoustic for a natural and familiar feel or a KT-9. or KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal. which makes a lot less noise whilst retaining much of the authentic feel. You can even use two KT-10s to emulate a double bass drum setup. The PM-10 Personal Monitor Amplifier is the perfect companion for amplifying your drums in the home. For beginning drummers, the DAP-3X V-Drums Accessory Package provides everything needed to get playing the TD-1KPX, including a pair of hickory drumsticks, an acoustic kick pedal, and a drum throne. Specially designed for portable V-Drums, the TDM-3 helps reduce vibration through the floor when playing and protects floor surfaces against damage. Lastly, the CB-TDP Carrying Case offers a convenient way to transport and protect the TD-1KPX.
- Kit Configuration:
- Kick Pad
- Snare (PDX-8)
- Hi-Hat (CY-5)
- Hi-Hat Pedal (FD-9)
- Tom x 3 (PDX-6)
- Crash (CY-5)
- Ride (CY-5)
- Drum Stand (MDS-TDKP1)
- * Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
- Drum Kits: 15
- Coach Functions: 10
- Time Check (Easy)
- Time Check (Hard)
- Auto Up/Down
- Quiet Count
- Tempo Check (Easy)
- Tempo Check (Hard)
- Stroke Balance
- Songs: 15
- Tempo (40--260)
- Rhythm Type (5 types)
- Sounds (8 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- Interface: USB MIDI (Transmitting only)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 150 mA
- Dimensions: 1,000 (W) x 1,200 (D) x 1,250 (H) mm 39-3/8 (W) x 47-1/4 (D) x 49-1/4 (H) inches, (including Kick Pedal, Cymbals, and Drum Throne)
- Folded Dimensions: 415 (W) x 610 (D) x 750 (H) mm 16-3/8 (W) x 24-1/16 (D) x 29-1/16 (H) inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor): 14.7 kg, 32 lbs 7 oz
- Setup Guide
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Drum sound module holder
- Pad mount x 4
- Options (sold separately):
- Kick: KD-9, KT-9, KT-10
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-03, PM-10
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM series
- CB-TDP Carrying Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.