Roland TD-25 V-Drum Module
Roland TD-25 V-Drum ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 58029View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Unrivalled Sound and Expressiveness
The TD-25 offers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland's SuperNATURAL technology with Behaviour Modelling inherited from the flagship TD-30. Going far beyond typical drum modules, the TD-25's sounds respond naturally and organically to your playing just like real acoustic drums. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth. To further extend the natural playing feel, the TD-25 provides positional snare sensing with compatible Roland drum pads, and also supports the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for authentic hi-hat playing techniques.
To provide simplistic editing and customization of the sounds the TD-25 features a speedy one hit selection. Simply hit the desired pad to call up the assigned sound and then use the module controls to skip through instruments, adjust the pitch, muffling and levels. Also incorporating fast track shortcuts the TD-25K allows you to adjust the sounds, muffling and tuning of all the toms simultaneously to avoid unmatched tones and to save time when editing on the go. All edits are automatically saved to the module but can be undone and returned to their original state.
Record Your Playing & Jam with Tracks
Featuring a built in USB connection the TD-25K allows you to plug in a USB memory stick and jam along to all your favourite WAV or MP3 songs. Also incorporating unique features such as section looping and reduced playback speed the TD-25K lets you easily learn fast fills and work on particular song sections. Additionally you can connect your smart phone or portable music device via the audio input to play along with tracks and use the USB connection to record audio copies of your performance.
- SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds
- Sound Engine: SuperNATURAL
- Inputs: 1 x Electronic Drum Kit, 1 x Aux, 1 x Crash 2, 1 x Audio Input
- Outputs: 1 x Master Output (Stereo), 1 x Headphones, 1 x MIDI Out
- Additional Connections: 1 x USB
- Kits: Standard, Rock, Jazz, Electronic and Many More
- Effects: Reverb, Multi-Effects, EQ
- Metronome: Yes
- DAW Compatibility: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.