Roland TD-30K V-Pro Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-30K V-Pro Electronic Drum KitDetails
The Roland TD30K is part of Roland V-pro Series V-drums. With the Flagship TD30 module onboard featuring Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound and behavior modelling technology for snare and cymbals, the TD30K ideal for all serious drummers and electronic artists. In addition, USB audio-playback functionality has been added to expand the performance palette. For the stage or for professional recording, the new TD-30K is truly a complete and natural drumming experience.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 24293View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For over a decade, Roland's revolutionary V-Drums have lead the industry in expressive sound quality and incredible playability. With the introduction of the SuperNATURAL-powered TD-30K V-Pro Series, the electronic drum set reaches a new pinnacle in drumming performance.
TD-30 Sound Module
This module has 1000 SuperNATURAL sounds produced by Behavior Modeling. The sound quality is superior, responding naturally to a variety of drumming techniques and dynamics. Every nuance is included: rim shots, rolls - even ghost notes on the snare. Once you have your sound, the Ambience Section allows you to place your output in the room by appling reverbs and mic simulations - you'll be able to get that mixed studio sound every time!
Also included are 21 On-board Effects for further creative exploration: flangers, saturators, compressors and EQ are all included.
Advanced Sensing Technology
Every sensor on this kit has been carefully tuned to give the control and customisation expected from an acoustic kit. The 12-inch snare drum has a mesh V-Pad, with dual-triggering technology, resulting accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The hi-hat and toms have been similarly designed, and are designed to be lightweight and easily customisable to your setup. Finally, the kick drum offers fast, natural kick-drum triggering and is compatible with double bass pedals. Double bass pedals are sold seperately.
Mix-in your favourite tracks to play along to using the jack input, or load your playlist from your computer onto a USB stick and plug in directly to the module. .WAV and .MP3 formats are fully supported.
You can connect this kit to other devices using MIDI cables, or to send MIDI signals to a computer you can go direct and use the built-in USB connector.
Please note: kick pedal and hi-hat stand sold separately.
- Expressive and accurate playability produced by Behavior Modeling
- Compose your own tracks with the built-in sequencer
- Professional V-Edit mode for customizing sounds
- Dedicated 'Ambience' fader with new room-ambience and overhead-mic simulation
- Compact, solid drum stand for professional studio requirements
- Width: 1,500 mm, 59-1/16 inches
- Depth: 1,200 mm, 47-1/4 inches
- Height:1,250 mm, 49-1/4 inches
- Weight: 39 kg, 86 lbs
- Floor Space Needed: 120cm x 150cm
- 5 Extra Trigger 1/4" Jacks
- 1/4" Mix-In Jack
- 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- 1/4" Headphone Jack
- USB MIDI Port
- USB Memory Port
- Kit Configuration:
- Drum Sound Module: TD-30
- Kick: KD-120BK
- Snare: PD-125BK
- Toms (x 3): PDX-100
- Hi-Hat: VH-11
- Crash: CY-12C
- Ride (for Crash): CY-13R
- Ride: CY-15R
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.