Roland TD-4KP V-Drums Portable Electronic Drum Kit + Carry Case
Roland TD-4KP V-Drums Portable Electronic Drum Kit + Carry CaseDetails
The TD-4KP offers drummers the industry leading V-Drums sound and performance in an innovative folding design making this kit compact, highly portable and easily transportable. The TD-4KP is the perfect digital drum kit for apartments small studios or bedrooms or those who need to transport their kit between venues often. It's ideal for drum teachers, students or anyone who practises or performs away from home.
Call our Roland Specialist on 0843 155 0500 for further information.
Product Ref: 34634View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Innovative Fold Up Drum Kit Design
The TD-4KP is the perfect electronic kit for people who want to break the kit down often and move between home, studio, friends houses and gigs often. The innovative folding design allows for super fast breakdown and easy transport. When breaking down the kit the sound module and drum/cymbal pads are attached to the durable, integrated stand and all components rotate and/or fold down quickly and simply in place along with the stand. When it's time to play again, you can easily unfold everything and you're ready to roll! It's also perfect for those who want to use the kit in a small bedroom or studio and need something that doesn't take up tons of space.
TD-4 Drum Sound Module
Despite the kit's small footprint the TD-4's sound module is a powerful engine equipped with a wide range of expressive, editable sounds and useful practice features like Rhythm Coach, Quick Record and Quick Play. This user friendly drum kit allows you to easily edit sounds and customise kits from the front panel. The TD-4 also features ambience effects for lively and dynamic performances.
Natural Feeling, Low Volume Drum Pads
The integrated pads provide a satisfying feel, natural playability and low impact volume. The Roalnd TD-4KP comes with a kick pad, snare pad, three tom pads, a hi-hat pad and two 10" cymbal pads (crash and ride). An FD-8 Hi Hat Controller pedal is included as well. The compact 7.5-inch drum pads have cushioned rubber playing surfaces that provide a natural playing feel and highly expressive, sensitive and accurate response.
CB-TDP Carry Case
With such a portable drum kit you're probably going to want an effective case. Roland have designed the CB-TDP as the perfect fit for the TD-4KP. It includes a shoulder strap and detachable pouches for hi-hat and kick pedals, plus handy pockets for beaters, sticks and other accessories.
With its portable fold-away design, established V-Drums sound and natural playing feel the TD-4KP is a perfect fit for a wide range of drummers including young students, drum teachers and gigging players. Its versatility and small footprint make it ideal for many different environments so it's ready to take anywhere.
- Percussion Sound Module: TD-4 x 1
- Kick pad: x 1 * Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
- Pad for Snare/Tom: x 4
- Cymbal pad for hi-hat/crash/ride: CY-5 x 3
- Hi-hat control pedal: FD-8 x 1
- Connection cable: special for TD-4KP
Size and Weight
- Width: 1100 mm, 43-5/16 inches
- Depth: 1200 mm, 47-1/4 inches
- Height: 1250 mm, 49-1/4 inches
- Weight: 12.5 kg, 27 lbs. 9 oz.
Size and Weight (Folded Dimensions)
- Width: 300 mm, 11-13/16 inches
- Depth: 500 mm, 19-11/16 inches
- Height: 700 mm, 27-9/16 inches
- Weight: 12.5 kg, 27 lbs. 9 oz.
- Setup Guide x 2
- Owner's Manual
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2
Roland CB-TDP Custom Carry Case for TD-4KP V-Drums Portable:
- Main Material: Polyester
- Kick Pedal Pouch
- Hi-Hat Control Pedal Pouch Cushion
- Bottom Support Panel
- Owner's Manual
- Size and Weight (Excluding protruding parts)
- Width: 580 mm, 22-7/8 inches
- Depth: 350 mm, 13-13/16 inches
- Height: 680 mm, 26-13/16 inches
- Weight: 2 kg, 4 lbs. 7 oz.
Kick pedal sold separately
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.