Roland TD-4KP V-Drums Portable Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-4KP V-Drums Portable Electronic Drum KitDetails
The TD-4KP offers drummers the industry-leading V-Drums sound and performance in an innovative folding design making this kit compact, highly portable and easily transportable. The TD-4KP is the perfect digital drum kit for apartments small studios or bedrooms or those who need to transport their kit between venues often. It's ideal for drum teachers, students or anyone who practises or performs away from home.
Call our Roland Specialist on 0843 155 0500 for further information.
Product Ref: 31099View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Innovative Fold Up Drum Kit Design
The TD-4KP is the perfect electronic kit for people who want to break the kit down often and move between home, studio, friends' houses and gigs often. The innovative folding design allows for super fast breakdown and easy transport. When breaking down the kit the sound module and drum/cymbal pads are attached to the durable, integrated stand and all components rotate and/or fold down quickly and simply in place along with the stand. When it's time to play again, you can easily unfold everything and you're ready to roll! It's also perfect for those who want to use the kit in a small bedroom or studio and need something that doesn't take up tonnes of space.
TD-4 Drum Sound Module
Despite the kit's small footprint the TD-4's sound module is a powerful engine equipped with a wide range of expressive, editable sounds and useful practice features like Rhythm Coach, Quick Record and Quick Play. This user-friendly drum kit allows you to easily edit sounds and customise kits from the front panel. The TD-4 also features ambience effects for lively and dynamic performances.
Natural Feeling, Low Volume Drum Pads
The integrated pads provide a satisfying feel, natural playability and low impact volume. The Roland TD-4KP comes with a kick pad, snare pad, three tom pads, a hi-hat pad and two 10" cymbal pads (crash and ride). An FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller pedal is included as well. The compact 7.5-inch drum pads have cushioned rubber playing surfaces that provide a natural playing feel and highly expressive, sensitive and accurate response.
Optional CB-TDP Carry Case
With such a portable drum kit you're probably going to want an effective case. If you don't already have one, Roland have designed the CB-TDP case as the perfect fit for the TD-4KP. It includes a shoulder strap and detachable pouches for hi-hat and kick pedals, plus handy pockets for beaters, sticks and other accessories.
With its portable fold-away design, established V-Drums sound and natural playing feel the TD-4KP is a perfect fit for a wide range of drummers including young students, drum teachers and gigging players. Its versatility and small footprint make it ideal for many different environments so it's ready to take anywhere.
The TD-4KP received the award for Best Electronic Drums at the MIPA Awards 2013.
- Percussion Sound Module: TD-4 x 1
- Kick pad: x 1 * Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
- Pad for Snare/Tom: x 4
- Cymbal pad for hi-hat/crash/ride: CY-5 x 3
- Hi-hat control pedal: FD-8 x 1
- Connection cable: special for TD-4KP
Size and Weight:
- Width: 1100 mm, 43-5/16 inches
- Depth: 1200 mm, 47-1/4 inches
- Height: 1250 mm, 49-1/4 inches
- Weight: 12.5 kg, 27 lbs. 9 oz.
Size and Weight (Folded Dimensions):
- Width: 300 mm, 11-13/16 inches
- Depth: 500 mm, 19-11/16 inches
- Height: 700 mm, 27-9/16 inches
- Weight: 12.5 kg, 27 lbs. 9 oz.
- Setup Guide x 2
- Owner's Manual
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2
- Options: (sold separately)
- Pads: PDX series
- Pad mount: MDH series
- Personal drum monitor: PM-03
- PM-10 V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM series
- V-Drums Tutor: DT-1
Kick pedal sold separately.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.