Roland TD-50KV V-Drums Pro Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-50KV V-Drums Pro Electronic Drum KitDetails
Please note: Please see the description below in order to claim your free download of Roland's TD-50 Series Artist-Tuned kits.
Product Ref: 79439View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland TD-50 Series Artist-Tuned Kits
Roland are currently offering a free download of their TD-50 Series Artist-Tuned kits which are compatible with any TD-50 drum module. The module is originally equipped with a range of preset kits, which can all be customised, providing you with a versatile starting point for creating your own custom drum kits. The latest artist series kits are designed for those looking for out-of-the-box performance and quality, with powerful sounds that have been pre-tuned by professionals. With sounds from a range of V-Drums artists including Michael Schack, Craig Blundell and Dirk Brand, alongside some of Roland’s top drum product specialists, the Artist Series kits download consists of 15 pre-tuned Roland preset kits, with a range of high-quality bespoke kits, for use at your disposal. For more information and to claim your free download of Roland's TD-50 Series Artist-Tuned Kits, please click here.
Dynamic Prismatic Sound Modeling for Professional Performance
This kit includes the Roland V-Drums TD-50 Module - a powerful tool for pro drummers. The new Prismatic Sound Modelling technology conveys every element of your performance in thrilling detail. Combined with Roland's new trigger pads with advanced trigger-sensing technology, you're guaranteed the most authentic, expressive and resonant drum sounds you'll hear from any electronic kit. Because all great drummers know there's always room for improvement, the Roland TD50 also includes tutorial features like Quiet Count for timing and play along via SD.
Advanced Sound Customisation for Live and Studio Work
The TD-50KV includes onboard kits to suit every session. The advanced module supports deep sound customisation, including basic adjustment of heads and shells, layering of internal and user samples, and adjustment of overhead mics and ambience control. For tailored performance, the compressor and 3-band EQ effect can be controlled for each pad individually, while three independent multi-effect sections let you treat specific drums with 30 effect types such as delay, flanger and saturator. The 2-band multi-compressor and 4-band equaliser let you change the output balance and volume, depending on whether you're in the studio or onstage. The new Snapshot feature is a fast way to asses and compare any edits to your sounds before making permanent changes.
Genuine Snare Techniques with 14" PD-140DS
The Roland PD-140DS V-Drums Snare features Roland's latest technology for expressive drumming. A 3 layer mesh head is fitted to a 14" shell for natural rebound and response. New multi-element sensors capture all the dynamics of your playing, including rim shots and cross sticks, and produce a natural, detailed sound, plus the reflective steel shell makes a familiar visual impression on stage.
Full Impact with Larger Cymbals Including the CY-18DR Ride
The Roland TD-50KV includes some of the best cymbals Roland has to offer. Larger crash cymbals (CY-14C and CY-15R) provide more presence and expression. The Roland CY-18DR Ride Cymbal provides an authentic and expressive drumming experience. High-resolution sensors detect every nuance of your playing from hard to soft and in every position from edge to bell. It gives you more dynamics than ever before, supporting a wide range of expressive techniques including cymbal legato, soft bell stroke and muting - simply touch the bell or bow with a finger or palm to mute the cymbal with natural decay.
The CY-18DR features acoustic style 18" dimensions for authentic swing motion and playability so it'll feel comfortable and familiar to any acoustic drummer and your favourite playing techniques are easily transferred.
VH-13 V-Hi-Hat with Natural Response
The included VH-13 hi-hat offers a two-piece structure with top and bottom cymbal pads for a natural playing feel. It also features advanced motion sensor and triggering technologies for authentic response, with smooth open-to-closed control. Just like an acoustic hi-hat, you can alter the closed tone by pressing harder on the pedal, and play foot splashes as well.
WAV and DAW Compatibility Perfect for Creative Drummers
The TD-50KV's open-ended connectivity lets your inspiration flow in both directions. Play external WAV files with the SD slot then trigger them using any Roland drum or cymbal pad. Loop or layer your own WAV file sounds alongside the internal sounds whilst controlling audio and volume via the TD-50's front panel. Connect to a PC or Mac with the USB cable for multi-track recording on your favourite DAW. Up to 10 channels can be recorded separately, then easily edited for tone colour and more, and there's a choice of audio sampling formats (48kHz, 96kHz and the standard 44.1kHz).
Gig Ready PA Connection and 8 Direct Outs
If you gig regularly the Roland TD-50KV could help avoid any lengthy set-ups. It's the first Roland drum module to feature a balanced XLR Master Out for direct connection to a PA system without a DI box. 8 Direct Outs (TRS) are also included and assigning the pad to any of the individual outputs is simple. Convenient master/phones volume controls and group faders balance the output level for each pad instantly. You can even send the output via the phones output, to control the level of your monitor sound without routeing it through the PA.
- Flagship electronic kit with ultimate expression
- TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
- Newly developed 14-inch PD-140DS Digital Snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- New 18-inch CY-18DR Digital Ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Additional cymbal pads include VH-13 V-Hi-Hat, CY-14C crash, and CY-15R crash/ride
- One PD-108-BC rack tom pad and two PD-128-BC floor tom pads
- KD-140-BC 14-inch V-Kick for stable performance and accurate triggering with a natural feel
- Convert your acoustic bass drum to an electronic kick pad with the optional KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter
- Play your own WAV samples via SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
- Large MDS-50KV drum stand
- Kit configuration:
- Drum sound module: TD-50 x 1
- V-Pad DIGITAL Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- V-Pad (Tom 1): PD-108-BC x 1
- V-Pad (Tom 3, Tom 4): PD-128-BC x 2
- V-Hi-Hat: VH-13 x 1
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-14C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride (Crash): CY-15R x 1
- V-Cymbal DIGITAL Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- V-Kick: KD-140-BC
- Optional Kick Drum Converter: KD-A22 x 1 (recommended, sold separately, 22-inch kick drum shell is not included)
- Drum Stand: MDS-50KV x 1
- Extra trigger input jack: 5 (TOM 2, AUX 1--AUX 4)
- Dimensions: 1,650 (W) x 1,600 (D) x 1,250 (H) mm, 65 (W) x 63 (D) x 49-1/4 (H) inches, (with using KD-A22 and MDS-50KV, including 22-inch kick drum shell (depth 16-inch), sound module, cymbals, and drum throne)
- 1,650 (W) x 1,450 (D) x 1,250 (H) mm, 65 (W) x 57-1/8 (D) x 49-1/4 (H) inches, (with using KD-140 and MDS-50KV, including sound module, cymbals, and drum throne)
- Weight: 48 kg / 105 lbs 14 oz (including KD-A22 and MDS-50KV, not including 22-inch kick drum shell), 55 kg / 121 lbs 5 oz (including KD-140 and MDS-50KV)
- Setup guide
- Drum stick holder
- Options (sold separately):
- Cymbal mount: MDY series
- Pad mount: MDH series
- Personal drum monitor: PM-10
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM-20
Please note: 22-inch kick drum shell for optional KD-A22, kick pedal, snare stand, hi-hat stand, and drum throne are not included.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.