Roland TM-2 Hybrid Trigger Module
Roland TM-2 Hybrid Trigger ModuleDetails
The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module lets you supercharge your acoustic drum kit with explosive electronic sounds. It attaches quickly, easily and discreetly to your existing acoustic drums to create a powerful hybrid drumming experience.
Product Ref: 42871View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Many drummers find that as each session, song or show progresses they often require a number of different sounds. There are some sounds that acoustic drums just produce. To add a splash of colour to your kit a digital trigger module is ideal, attaching easily to your own kit and integrating electronic versatility with the acoustic drums you know and love.
This battery powered, compact unit remains unobtrusive until you need it. A massive choice of pro kit sounds and studio quality effects come ready to use in the TM-2 and are triggered with one hit of your stick. You can also load in your own custom WAV sounds, loops, samples and backing tracks via SDHC card plus twin inputs support Roland pads and triggers like the BT-1, KT-10 and RT-10. MIDI I/O can be used to trigger sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other devices.
- Roland RT acoustic drum triggers
- BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad
- KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal
- Included AC adapter (runs for up to four hours on four AA batteries)
- Mounting plate to attach TM-2 to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.