SKB Trap X2 Drum Hardware Case with Built In Cymbal Vault
SKB Trap X2 Drum Hardware Case with Built In Cymbal VaultDetails
Product Ref: 6462View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly Durable Drum Hardware Case
This highly durable transport case is the ideal companion for any professional drummer with its range of quality design aspects that delivers maximum strength and durability. The interior of the case features enough space to store a range of drum hardware plus a separate, carpeted storage compartment designed to accommodate a snare drum. This top loading case features a removable lid and a lift off hardware tray for easy access as well as sure grip handles with a 90 degree stop for added convenience. One of the most unique features is the unique integrated fold-down cymbals vault. This cymbal vault features four pads that will hold up to 6 cymbals. The exterior of the case features a high-tension slide release bucket with heavy duty web straps, plus built-in wheels allowing you to transport your case and equipment with ease.
- Top loading for easy access
- Removable tray
- Convenient fold down cymbal vault to hold six 20" cymbals
- 4" locking wheels
- Heavy-duty web strap for reliable closure
- Sturdy high tension slide release buckle
- Exterior Length: 81.28 cm
- Exterior Width: 34.93 cm
- Exterior Depth: 27.94 cm
- Carton Length: 78.74 cm
- Carton Width: 38.10 cm
- Carton Depth: 66.04 cm
- Product Weight: 18.33 kg
- Shipping Weight: 19.73 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.