Sabian AA Series El Sabor Crash 16" Cymbal
Sabian AA Series El Sabor Crash 16" CymbalDetails
Fast response with solid bell for clave. Also available with 3 sizzle rivets for increased sensitivity and sustain. Playable by hand or stick.
'AA is kinda like the Beatles, Cream and Hendrix. It's from a different time, but still sounds amazing today' Chad Smith
Product Ref: 15253View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Get back to the 50s, the 60s and the 70s. Retro, reverse, classic... Get back to the times when British beat groups powered the radio and took over TV, power and punk poured out of Detroit, soul music was a sensation, jam bands ruled the West Coast, and horndriven jazz/rock blew power trios and psychedelia off the charts. Get back with the Vintage Bright sounds of AA.
AA is all about classic sounds, so the Core Models for this series are those that add up to a vary versatile set-up for playing virtually any music. The Medium-Thin Crash may be the most popular, but many players also choose the Thin Crash. If you want a more powerful and defined ride, try 21" AA Raw Bell Dry Ride or AA Rock Ride. If you like the idea of your cymbals being matched by the specialists in the SABIAN Vault, consider a "Sonically Matched" set.
- Style: Vintage
- Sound: Vintage Bright
- Metal: B20 Bronze
- Pitch: Level 5 ( AA)
- Finish: Natural or Brilliant
- Weight: Thin
"AA is kinda like the Beatles, Cream and Hendrix. Its from a different time, but still sounds amazing today" Chad Smith
"There is something about that bright AA tone and great feel... and I can lay a beating on them and they last like you wouldn t believe. AA has durability with that sweet sound. It's a package made in heaven". Gene Hoglan
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.