Stagg 13" DH Fat Hi Hat Cymbal
Stagg 13" DH Fat Hi Hat CymbalDetails
Product Ref: 77379View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a dual hammered hand finish , the Stagg 13" DH Fat Hi Hat is able to cut through any mix and put the drummer right at the forefront of the show. A professional range made for professional players, the Stagg DH series create dynamic overtones, optimal projection and exceptional individuality.
The hand hammering process allows for a calculated distribution of sound, making the overall frequency dispensation balanced and comprehensively rounded. Designed for professional players, the cymbal is adept at achieving unprecedented tone and projection whilst being consistently reliable thanks to its high quality manufacture. All DH Fat Hi Hats are produced from a professional 80 copper and 20 tin alloy
- Diameter: 13"
- Weight: 2kg
- Finish: 'Brilliant'
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.