Stagg 14" DH Fat Hi Hat Cymbal
Stagg 14" DH Fat Hi Hat CymbalDetails
Product Ref: 77383View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a dual hammered hand finish , the Stagg 14" DH Fat Hi Hat is able to cut through any mix and put the drummer right at the forefront of the show. A professional range made for professional players, the Stagg DH series create dynamic overtones, optimal projection and exceptional individuality.
The hand hammering process allows for a calculated distribution of sound, making the overall frequency dispensation balanced and comprehensively rounded. Designed for professional players, the cymbal is adept at achieving unprecedented tone and projection whilst being consistently reliable thanks to its high quality manufacture. All DH Fat Hi Hats are produced from a professional 80 copper and 20 tin alloy
- Diameter: 14"
- Weight: 2kg
- Finish: 'Brilliant'
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.