Tama CA30EN Boom Cymbal Holder, 300mm
Tama CA30EN Boom Cymbal Holder, 300mmDetails
The Tama CA30EN boom cymbal holder attaches to stands using the MC61 or MC62 multi-clamp, or any other clamp designed for a pipe diameter of 19.1mm, and is 300mm in length. It easily converts to a straight holder, with the boom conveniently stored in the stand pipe.
Product Ref: 38130View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CA30EN features Tama's Quick-Set Tilter, which uses six metal disc plates to hold its position using friction. This allows you to adjust the holder to any desired angle, and makes it more durable. Cymbals can easily be set up and removed thanks to the Quick-Set Cymbal Mate, which attaches and detaches by simply pressing the two buttons on the sides of the unit, and allows fine adjustments to cymbal swing by means of rotating the unit.
- 19.1mm Pipe Diameter
- 300mm Length
- Quick-Set Tilter
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate
- Converts to Straight Holder
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.