Tama CSA35N Cymbal Stacker Attachment
Tama CSA35N Cymbal Stacker AttachmentDetails
The Tama CSA35N cymbal stacker is compatible with all Tama cymbal stands, including those with Quick-Set Tilters. It works with both 6mm and 8mm diameter cymbal rods, and allows you to independently adjust the angle.
Product Ref: 38136View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CSA35N features Tama's Quick-Set Tilter, which uses six metal disc plates instead of traditional gears, securely holding its position using friction and allowing you to adjust the cymbal to any desired angle. Setting up and removing cymbals is also easy thanks to the Quick-Set Cymbal Mate, which attaches and detaches by simply pressing the two buttons on the sides of the unit. Fine adjustments to cymbal swing can be made by rotating the unit.
- Compatible with All Tama Cymbal Stands
- Useable with 6mm and 8mm Diameter Cymbal Rods
- Quick-Set Tilter
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.