Tama HC83BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand
Tama HC83BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal StandDetails
The Tama HS80W Roadpro Snare Stand is equipped with a quick-set tilter, quick-set cymbal mate and boom/straight convertible tilter. With the boom/straight convertible tilter no performance space is too small for your setup, simply convert the into a straight stand and the boom stores neatly in the upper tube. Marking an advancement in Tama hardware, the quick-set tilter and quick-set cymbal mate provide a versatile mounting that can be adjusted to any desired angle, allowing fine adjustments to the cymbals swinging motion and makes setup/breakdown easier and more simplistic.
Product Ref: 59543View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The patented quick-set tilter is more durable than the conventional gear tilter and can be adjusted to any desired angle, allowing you to adapt and customise your setup for each performance space.
The cymbal bottom is designed to protect the cymbal's centre hole from the tilter's shaft and threads, and it is reversible so that if part of the sleeve wears out you can simply turn it upside-down and keep using it.
The sturdy, double-braced legs have nylon washers in the leg stand joints to improve durability and make the leg action smoother.
- 28.6mm diameter base section tubing
- Quick-set tilter
- Quick-set cymbal mate
- Glide-tight grip joint
- Boom/straight convertible tilter
- Double braced legs
- Boom arm length: 450 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.