Tama HH915N Speed Cobra Hi-Hat Stand
Tama HH915N Speed Cobra Hi-Hat StandDetails
The Tama HH915N Speed Cobra hi-hat stand has the same long footboard as the Speed Cobra kick drum pedal, offering footwork flexibility, added control and sensitivity. The angle of the footboard can be adjusted, allowing you to perfectly match it to the angle of the slave-side footboard of your double pedal.
Product Ref: 38101View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The HH915N features Tama's Swing Lock clutch, which allows the top hi-hat cymbal to float more freely for maximum natural resonance. It is also supplied with a felt washer so you can choose whether or not to use it. On the bottom, the Spring Seat tilts the cymbal to give a crisper, clearer hi-hat sound with your foot. The whole stand can also be tilted for more flexible set-ups and more expressive hi-hat work.
Six different levels of tension can be easily set, and you can be sure they'll stay thanks to the non-loosening tension rod with specially-shaped plastic and metal nuts. When you're on the road, you can protect the tension rod from damage by packing it in the special 'Spare-the-Rod' pipe, which covers it and is held in place with the hi-hat clutch.
The stand has an extremely-stable two-leg design, with a small stabiliser under the footboard to shift the balance towards the player. You can be sure the stand won't walk across the stage thanks to the patented Duo-Spike in the feet. If you're more worried about making holes in the stage you can switch back to rubber feet using a standard drum key. With no steel plate under the footboard the stand is foldable for easy portability.
- Speed Cobra Long Footboard
- Swing Lock Clutch
- Spring Seat
- Non-Loosening Tension Rod
- Spare-the-Rads Tension Rod Protector
- 6-Way Tension Adjustment
- Tilt System
- Dual Legs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.