Tama HP600D Iron Cobra Single Drum Pedal
Tama HP600D Iron Cobra Single Drum PedalDetails
Product Ref: 58956View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Duo Glide Cam
The Tama HP600DB pedal boasts a special reversible "Duo Glide" cam, allowing you to choose between the true round "Rolling Glide" sprocket and the off-set "Power Glide" sprocket according to your needs at the time. The Rolling Glide gives a smooth, consistent feel while the Power Glide increases power and speed towards the end of the stroke. To adjust the Duo Glide cam simply loosen the bolt on the sprocket with a standard drum key, remove and rotate the cam, then reattach to the pedal and you're ready to go.
Double Chain Drive & Speedo Ring
Unlike cheaper kick drum pedals the HP600D incorporates a double chain design to offer smooth and accurate motion as well as increased reliability and durability. Additionally the Iron Cobra has been designed to reduce any unnecessary friction which is where the speedo ring comes in by replacing the traditional nylon rocker cam.
- Strong and robust single bass drum pedal
- Duo glide cam for power glide and rolling glide switching
- Double chain delivers smooth and accurate motion
- Upgraded hinge design provides fluid motion and improved durability
- Speedo Ring eliminates friction by replacing traditional nylon rocker cam
- Paraclamp ensures the pedal stays flat on the floor
- Spring tight tension rod keeps the spring from twisting
- Pedal Type: Single
- Drive System: Double Chain
- Beater: Plastic/Felt
- Finish: Black/Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.