Tama HS60W Snare Stand
Tama HS60W Snare StandDetails
The Tama HS60W snare stand is a sturdy, durable stand with a swiveling snare basket that rotates independently from the stand. This allows you to place the strainer in any position needed, for ultimate flexibility.
Product Ref: 38114View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The HS60W features Tama's toothless Quick-Set Tilter, which uses six metal disc plates to hold its position using friction. This allows you to adjust the snare to any desired angle and be sure it will stay in place.
The arms on the snare basket are unequally spaced, to eliminate contact between the arms and the snare strainer or the snare butt, regardless of whether the snare has 8 or 10 lugs. The arms end in Tama's Escape Claws, rubber cushions that give the snare extra resonance and soften the impact of snare drum playing on your arms and wrists.
The sturdy, double-braced legs have nylon washers in the joints, improving durability and making the leg action much smoother.
- For 12" to 15" Diameter Snare Drums
- Swiveling Snare Basket
- Quick-Set Tilter
- Escape Claws
- Height Range: 490mm - 635mm / 19.25" - 25"
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.