Tama HT741 First Chair Ergo Rider Drum Throne with Back Rest
Tama HT741 First Chair Ergo Rider Drum Throne with Back RestDetails
The Tama HT741 1st Chair Ergo Rider drum throne offers versatility, playability and comfort in a single package thanks to its unusual seat shape. A hybrid of a round seat and a saddle seat, it has a front cutaway for unimpeded thigh movement and indentations and extra padding to encourage correct posture, and a fully-adjustable back rest that folds down for easy transportation.
Product Ref: 38107View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The HT741 features Tama's original "Sit Tight" seat clamp, which securely grips the upper rod of the throne to keep it from wobbling. At the bottom of the threaded rod is the "Rocklok" specially-designed nylon bushing to prevent side-to-side motion within the base, giving the throne even more stability and durability.
1st Chair thrones are fast to adjust but still offer exact height adjustment. Loosening the bolt lets you quickly raise the seat to the approximate height you want, then the screw thread lets you make minor adjustments until you're entirely happy.
The Quartet leg base provides rock-solid stability, and features the Foot Life plastic leg attachment that reduces wear and tear on the rubber feet and extends their life.
- Ergonomic Hybrid Seat Shape
- Double-Braced Quartet Base
- 1st Chair Height Adjustment
- Sit Tight Seat Clamp
- Rocklok for Extra Stability
- Height Range: 525mm - 705mm / 20 5/8" - 27 3/4"
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.