Tama Lars Ulrich Signature 14'' x 6.5'' Snare Drum
Tama Lars Ulrich Signature 14'' x 6.5'' Snare DrumDetails
Product Ref: 20945View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
About Lars Ulrich
Lars Ulrich became famous through the formation of his band, Metallica. Ulrich's drumming style has changed throughout his career. During the 1980s he was known for his fast, aggressive thrash beats however he has since been considerably influential due to both the popularity of his band, as well as his drum techniques. His highly-demanding styles require equipment which he can depend upon, which inspired the birth of the Lars Ulrich Limited Edition Snare. With an overwhelming peak volume that cuts straight through any sounds produced by other instruments in the band, Lars Ulrich has been using this snare for the past decade.
With up to 40 years within the drum industry, Tama has developed a unique brand that prioritises both great tonal quality and outstanding aesthetics. With an eclectic list of artists on their roster, Tama has consistently delivered high-quality percussion to a multitude of musicians over the years. This extensive list includes the likes of Animals as Leaders Drummer Matt Garstka, Anthrax's Charlie Benante, ZZ Top's Frank Beard and Kendrick Lamar's Rico Nichols. Tama drums accentuate each individual's specific nuanced style of playing and give the player unparalleled tone and versatility.
- Shell: 3mm Diamond Plate Steel
- Hoops: Die-Cast (10 Hole Chrome)
- Lugs: MSL36 (Chrome)
- Strainer/Butt: MUS80A/MUS80B (Chrome)
- Snappy: MS20SN14S
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.