Tama MXA73 X-Hat Hi-Hat Clamp
Tama MXA73 X-Hat Hi-Hat ClampDetails
This closed hi-hat attachment is ideal for double bass playing. The tension adjustment knob makes it possible to finely adjust the degree of opening of the hi-hat cymbals. In addition, the angle of the bottom cymbal is also adjustable, which allows for subtle adjustment of the sound of a closed or half-open hi-hat by changing how air escapes with each hit.
Product Ref: 28949View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Do you ever feel like you need three hands to attach a drum clamp? Are you constantly frustrated by having to search the floor for dropped and scattered parts? That's why TAMA's hardware designers came up with the FastClamp. It really is as easy as 1-2-3.
- 1. Open the FastClamp just like a clothespin.
- 2. Close the FastClamp on the stand just like a clothespin.
- 3. The FastClamp holds the clamp in place so you can tighten the T-bolt.
You're all done! Who knows, you may even start to enjoy setting up your kit as much as you do playing it! Probably not, but if your kit requires a lot of clamps, set up will be a lot faster and easier with attachments that feature the FastClamp Easy Set-Up System.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.