Tama Mike Portnoy Melody Master Signature Snare 12 x 5
Tama Mike Portnoy Melody Master Signature Snare 12 x 5Details
Product Ref: 20947View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Named after his daughter, Melody, Tama's Mike Portnoy Melody Master Signature Snare is one of three signature models devised by Tama.
The Tama Mike Portnoy Melody Master Signature Snare 12 x 5 brings the unique style and tone of the renowned percussive virtuoso Mike Portnoy. Devised to bring unparalleled definition and authentic replication of tone, the Melody Master's diverse application through it's interchangeable strainer makes for an exciting and dynamic snare.
A Steel shell gives the snare a bright and crisp sound that has a long and deep sustain. The bright and punchy tone of the Steel shell makes it ideal for rim shots that cut right loud through the mix or help the player to be more audible when playing louder music.
About Mike Portnoy
Mike Portnoy is one of the founding members of Dream Theater for whom he played with for over 25 years. Currently Portnoy is the drummer for The Winery Dogs, Transatlantic, Flying Colors, The Neal Morse Band & Metal Allegiance.
He has also has an extensive list of guest appearances, most notably; Avenged Sevenfold, Twisted Sister, Adrenaline Mob, PSMS, Liquid Tension Experiment, OSI, Bigelf, Hail!, Stone Sour, Fates Warning and Overkill.Mike posseses an accolade of impressive achievements, with 30 Modern Drummer Magazine Reader's Poll Awards and being the youngest drummer in Modern Drummer's Hall of Fame being only a few. Mike's influence upon the world of rock and Metal is unprecedented. Instead of resting on his laurels he continues to play groundbreaking and innovative music to this day.
- Shell: 1mm Steel (Hammered Flat Black)
- Hoops: Die-Cast (6 Hole Chrome)
- Lugs: MSL-SCT (Chrome)
- Strainer/Butt: MCS100A/MCS70B (Chrome)
- Snappy: MS20SN12S
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.