Tama PMD1100A Power Tower Drum Rack Additional Unit
Tama PMD1100A Power Tower Drum Rack Additional UnitDetails
The PMD1100A is a 1100mm length extension unit for Tama's Power Tower rack system, suitable for the floor tom side or the left side of a double bass drum kit. It has a 1100mm length horizontal pipe with a clamp for a tom holders, and an 850mm vertical pipe with a 19.1mm diameter die-cast joint at the top for mounting a cymbal holder.
Product Ref: 38125View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PMD1100A has guide marks on both the horizontal and vertical pipes, to help you set it up easily. The horizontal pipe is curved but has marks that match to marks on the brackets to ensure it is aligned correctly, while the vertical pipe is marked at 50mm intervals so you can set the horizontal pipe to the height you need and be sure of it being perfectly horizontal.
The unit is supplied with a sticker sheet with the numbers 1 - 10 and the letters A - Z, so you can label clamps, brackets, pipes and holders to easily reproduce your setup every time.
- 1 x 1100mm Curved Pipe
- 1 x 850mm Straight Pipe with 19.1mm Joint
- 1 x 40mm x 20mm x 450mm Square Pipe
- 1 x Leg Joint Bracket
- 2 x Rubber Feet
- 2 x Cross Joint Brackets
- 1 x Multi Holder
- 3 x Memory Locks
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.