Tama Rhythm Mate 22" 5pc Drum Kit, Galaxy Silver
Tama Rhythm Mate 22" 5pc Drum Kit, Galaxy SilverDetails
Product Ref: 73180View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Poplar Drum Shells
The Rhythm Mate drums offer shells made from 100% poplar, with 9plys to make a thickness of 7.5mm. The shells deliver a crisp sound that have a powerfully high end attack, perfect for unleashing strong tones. Also featuring Tama’s precision bearing edges, the Rhythm Mate can be tuned with ease whilst offering a wide range of tuning possibilities, perfect for both beginners and pros.
Everything You Need
The drum kit features everything you’ll need to get started with drumming, featuring both hardware and cymbals so you can just set straight up and play. With double braced leg hardware to keep your kit solid and stable, the kit also has an omnisphere tom holder to hold both rack toms securely and can be moved to almost any angle. The kit also feature the HT10S drum throne that is both strong and stable, with the ability to adjust the height and has a memory locking system to remember your desired height.
HP10 Drum Pedal
Offering similar features to Tama’s bestselling Iron Cobra Power Glide pedal, the HP10 has an offset cam to provide added acceleration and power when the pedal reached the end of its stroke. The pedal also offers an adjustable beater angle, allowing more control over how the kit is played, whilst a specially shaped nut prevent the spring unit from loosening.
- Wraps Glued to the Shell
- Omnisphere Tom Holder
- Double Braced Leg Hardware
- Chain Drive Drum Pedal
- High Adjustable Drum Throne with Memory Lock
- Shell: 100% Poplar 9Ply (7.5mm)
- Bearing Edges: Tama Precision
- Bass Drum Hoops: Wood
- Finish: Galaxy Silver
- Bass Drum: 16” x 22”
- Floor Tom:15” x 16”
- Tom Toms:
- 7” x 10”
- 8” x 12”
- Snare Drum: 5” x 14”
- Double Tom Holder
- Hi-Hat Stand
- Drum Pedal
- Snare Stand
- Straight Cymbal Stand
- Drum Throne
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.