Tama SLP Black Brass Shell 14'' x 6.5'' Snare Drum
Tama SLP Black Brass Shell 14'' x 6.5'' Snare DrumDetails
TAMA created the Sound Lab Project Series so that every drummer can find a snare drum to match their sound perfectly. With the Black Brass Shell Snare Drum with Black Nickel finish as the keystone in your kit, you can call off the search.
Product Ref: 24023View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SLP Black Brass Snare Drum is a great example of what the SLP Series Snare Drum concept is all about. The combination of relatively thick 1.5mm brass shell, 42-strand Carbon Steel Snappy Snares and a 2.3mm flanged Steel Mighty Hoop results in a fat, open, powerful sound that exhibits a distinct and desirable buzz.
The 1.5mm brass shell with flanged 2.3mm hoop is complemented by a black nickel finish with black nickel hardware, giving the TAMA SLP snare a striking look.
"Distinctive, beautifully built set of snares covering just about every musical genre."
TAMA's SLP Series is the result of an extensive research and development process which led to a varied offering of SLP shell materials. Thickness and specific parts were experimented with to find each shell's sonic potential.
- Shell: 1.5mm, Brass Shell
- Size: 6.5" x 14"
- Finish: Black Nickel Plating with Black Nickel Hardware
- Hoop: Steel Mighty Hoop
- Lug: Starclassic Lug
- Snares: 42 strand Carbon Steel Snappy snares
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.