Tama Silverstar Custom 18'' 4 Piece Shell Pack, Light Blue Lacquer
Tama Silverstar Custom 18'' 4 Piece Shell Pack, Light Blue LacquerDetails
Product Ref: 54909View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Silverstar Custom shells are constructed from carefully selected birch wood and crafted using the same molding methods as high-end Tama drums, resulting in a powerful sound, rich tone and warm resonance.Star-Mount System
Tama's Star-Mount system increases drum resonance and provides support at four points on the batter side hoop of a drum. The bracket eye-bolts slide to the left and right, so it's possible to prevent the eye-bolts from touching each other even when setting up two toms close to each other.Low-Mass Lugs
Tama low-mass lugs are newly designed separate lugs for the Silverstar series. By reducing the surface area that the lugs occupy on the shell, a structure that does not hinder shell resonance is achieved.Slidable Tom Holder
The MTH905N double tom holder for the Silverstar series makes it possible to move toms forward or backward up to 50mm to any position simply by loosening a square-headed bolt.Claw Hooks
Tama claw hooks stabilize the wood hoops on bass drums and feature built-in rubber lining which helps protect the wood and maintain tuning even during long performances. Also, the new rubber spacers help protect the die-cast zinc claw hooks and tension bolts from damage when the bass drum is placed on the ground.
- 14 x 18'' Bass Drum
- 14 x 14'' Floor Tom
- 8 x 12'' Rack Tom
- 5 x 14'' Snare Drum
- All Birch Shells: (RT,FT,SD) 6 ply, 6mm / (BD) 7 ply, 8mm
- Sound Arc Hoops
- Low-Mass Lugs
- Slidable Tom Holder
- Claw Hooks with Rubber Spacers
- Bass Drum Lifter
- Light Blue Finish
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.