Tama Simon Phillips Signature 12'' x 5'' Snare Drum
Tama Simon Phillips Signature 12'' x 5'' Snare DrumDetails
Compact and delicate, the Tama Simon Phillips Signature Snare Drum has been designed for the drummer from Toto. The seven-ply maple shell is slightly dampened by the Sound Focus Rings, giving the drum a deeper, more articulate sound.
Product Ref: 38089View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tama Simon Phillips Signature Snare Drum features the MUS80A strainer, which locks the lever when you move it to the on position, ensuring that it won't slip even on the loosest tension settings. Totally secure when you want it on, it is also easy to switch off when you want to. It works in conjunction with the MUS80B butt, which allows subtle snappy snare adjustments and also lets you change the snare side head without removing the snare wires.
With up to 40 years within the drum industry, Tama has developed a unique brand that prioritises both great tonal quality and outstanding aesthetics. With an eclectic list of artists on their roster, Tama has consistently delivered high-quality percussion to a multitude of musicians over the years. This extensive list includes the likes of Animals as Leaders Drummer Matt Garstka, Anthrax's Charlie Benante, ZZ Top's Frank Beard and Kendrick Lamar's Rico Nichols. Tama drums accentuate each individual's specific nuanced style of playing and give the player unparalleled tone and versatility.
- Shell Material: 7-Ply Figured Maple with Sound Focus Rings
- Dimensions: 5" x 12"
- Lug: MSL35 Brushed Nickel Plated
- Hoop: Die-Cast, 6 Hole Brushed Nickel Plated
- Strainer: MUS80AH Brushed Nickel Plated
- Butt: MUS80BH Brushed Nickel Plated
- Snappy: MS20S-12S
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.