Tama Starphonic PBC146 14'' x 6'' Snare Drum, Bubinga Shell
Tama Starphonic PBC146 14'' x 6'' Snare Drum, Bubinga ShellDetails
The Tama Starphonic PBC146 6" x 14" snare drum has a thin Bubinga shell, giving it a softer, warmer sound than thicker-shelled snares. The outer ply of Matte Natural Cordia gives an attractive finish while perfectly matching the rich tone and full resonance of this drum.
Product Ref: 37988View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PBC146 features Tama's specially-designed Grooved Hoop, which emphasises the sharp projection and warmth of bubinga's low end and gives the snare an open sound.
The "Linear-Drive" strainer gives precise control of the lever adjustment arm and prevents the typical "slap" of wires hitting the bottom head when you move the arm rapidly. It holds the snare wire cords firmly and reduces unnecessary pressure on the strainer and shell.
The Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snappy snare wires give a crisp, sensitive sound. The customised shape of plate and winding pattern of the wire coils allow it to fit more closely to the snare side head.
- Shell Material: Bubinga
- Dimensions: 6" x 14"
- Lug: Freedom Lug
- Hoop: Grooved Hoop
- Strainer: "Linear-Drive" Strainer
- Butt: Detachable Butt
- Snappy: MS20RL14C Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snappy Snare
- Colour: Matte Natural Cordia
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.