Tama Superstar HyperDrive Maple 5Pc Shell Pack, Brushed Charcoal
Tama Superstar HyperDrive Maple 5Pc Shell Pack, Brushed CharcoalDetails
Product Ref: 54856View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tama Superstar HyperDrive shells are manufactured from carefully selected maple with a focus on shell molding and bearing edge shape. The 6 ply, 5 mm shells (8 ply, 7 mm bass drum) produce full, powerful character and rich resonance with striking visual flare from its brushed charcoal black finish and stylish badge design.
Star-Cast Mounting System
Tama's Star-Cast mounting system provides maximum resonance and stability in a streamlined design that allows closer tom positioning for greater ease and comfort. Aluminium construction provides lighter weight and even truer tonal vibration.
Zinc Die-Hoops manufactured by injecting molten metal into molds, have more density and are more consistent in shape than triple flanged hoops, offering crisper attack, clear and resonant highs and much more powerful rim shots. Die-Cast hoops make tuning more consistent and easier to achieve because the tension bolts always contact the hoop properly.
The claw hooks stabilize the wooden bass drum hoops, keeping them in place no matter how hard you play. The claws feature built-in rubber lining which help protect the wood and maintain tuning even during long performances. The rubber spaces also help protect the claw hooks and tension bolts form damage when the bass drum is placed on the ground.
Power Craft II Heads
Featured on the Superstar drums are the “Power Craft II” drum heads that sound incredible. On the bass drum heads, the power craft II features ring mufflers that already muffle the bass drum, removing the need to add external mufflers.
Sound Bridge High-Tension Lugs
The sound bridge high-tension lugs are specially design for the Superstar kit, looking like traditional high tensions lugs but the body floats over the shell to minimize shell contact. This design allows the drum head to resonate to its fullest, whilst providing all the normal benefits of a high tension lug. The lugs offset the tension of the batter side and bottom side heads, reduces the stress on the shell, and provides greater protection to the drum shell during transport.
- Black Nickel Shell Hardware
- Star-Cast Mounting System in Black Nickel
- Power Craft II Drumheads
- Die-Cast Hoops
- Sound Bridge Hi-Tension Lugs
- All Maple Shells: 6 ply, 5mm (RT,FT,SD) / 8 ply, 7mm (BD)
- Finish: Brushed Charcoal Black
- Bass Drum: 20” x 22”
- Floor Tom:14” x 16”
- Rack Toms:
- 7” x 12”
- 6.5” x 10”
- Snare Drum: 5.5” x 14”
Please Note: Cymbals and hardware not included. Image for illustration purposes only.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.