Vic Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones
Vic Firth Stereo Isolation HeadphonesDetails
The Vic Firth SIH1 headphones are designed to drastically reduce the level of external sound reaching the musician's ears, offering valuable protection from potential damage. The SIH1 reduces overall noise levels by 24 decibels and features high quality stereo headphones. Unlike non-isolation headsets, where musicians typically crank the volume to very high and potentially damaging sound levels in order to hear the music clearly, the SIH1 reduce ambient noise from the instruments. This allows the musician to play along with the recorded music or monitor other performers in a live situation at comfortable and safe sound levels.
Product Ref: 16431View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Developed with Rod Morgenstein, these isolation headphones were designed to protect musicians from the high sound levels associated with their instruments. Prolonged exposure to these excessive levels of noise can have traumatic and lasting effects, including hearing fatigue, tinnitus and permanent hearing loss. These specialty headphones drastically reduce levels of external sound reaching a musician's ears, offering valuable protection from potential damage.
*Speaker Type: 50.m/m Dynamic Speaker Mylarcon
*Magnet: NFB 15x1.5 Four-Hole Style (50u)
*Sound Pressure Level:110.Db +/- 3dB (1mw at 1kHZ)
*Rated Input Power: 30.mw
*Max. Input Power: 100.mw
*Impedance: 250-ohn +/- 15%
*Frequency Response: 20HZ - 20kHZ
*Cord: 12.5 F coil cord with 3.5 stereo plug (1/4" and 1/8" plugs included)
*Comfort Features: Automatically self-aligning for perfect fit and protection.
*Broad foam cushions provide maximum comfort.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.