WHD 13" x 10" Professional Marching Snare Drum with Carrier
WHD 13" x 10" Professional Marching Snare Drum with CarrierDetails
A versatile and powerful all birch professional marching snare drum with lightweight aluminium carrier in an attractive gloss white finish with black hardware.
Product Ref: 25943View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 7-ply all Birch shell really brings out the high frequencies with a sharp attack, yet maintains its low end punch for applications requiring enhanced presence and cut. The slightly smaller diameter allows you to tune the drum to a really high pitch, and the lower head snare system makes it incredibly versatile, providing limitless tuning possibilities making this snare absolutely ideal for marching bands and drum corps.
It is designed to be as lightweight as possible but still strong and durable which is why the hardware is made from aluminium meaning you can play for longer without the drum weighing you down.
It comes complete with an aluminium marching carrier which is fully adjustable to suit any sized player and has padded shoulders for ultimate comfort! To top it all off it includes thick marching drumsticks and it comes in an attractive gloss white finish with black hardware.
Features & Specifications
- Drum Size: 13" x 10"
- Shell: 7-ply Birch
- Rim: 4mm Aluminium Die-Cast
- Strainer: Lever Action Strainer
- Lugs: Aluminium Alloy Column Lugs
- Snare System: Lower Head Synthetic Gut Snare Wires
- Marching Carrier: Padded, Adjustable & Light Weight Aluminium
- Finish: Gloss White, Black Hardware
This brand new range of WHD Marching Drums are right up there competing with the best of them and are incredible value for money. Take a chance, you won't regret it!
The Latest in Percussion Design, Components and Sound.
WHD is a premium brand of Gear4music.com. Bringing together cutting edge percussion design and premium quality components, WHD instruments have been developed for the percussionist looking to take their sound to the next level. The WHD range includes percussion, acoustic drum kits, snares and up-to-the-minute electronic drum kits.
Each is constructed using only the finest materials, ranging from specially sourced Birch, Rosewood and American Oak, to super-tough hardened acrylic and quality aluminium. With design features including double braced hardware across the kits and professional REMO heads fitted on all acoustic drums, WHD goes far beyond what is expected from percussion at this price point. Completed by striking visual appeal and stand out tone, WHD are set to establish themselves as the discerning percussionist's choice, whatever style they play.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.