WHD Aluminium Repinique, 12 x 12 Inch
WHD Aluminium Repinique, 12 x 12 InchDetails
This is a quality, 12", Brazilian style Repinique drum perfect for use in Samba ensembles. Made of lightweight polished aluminium, this great sounding drum has tunable synthetic heads and an aluminium rim with 6 tuning lugs.
Product Ref: 47752View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Repinique is a Brazilian drum similar to the Tom Tom that is used primarily in Samba ensembles, where it is used as a lead or solo instrument. This WHD Repinique from Gear4music is constructed of lightweight aluminium with a polished finish, with an aluminium rim, 6 tuning lugs and a synthetic drum head.
The Latest in Percussion Design, Components and Sound.
WHD is a premium brand of Gear4music.com. Bringing together cutting edge percussion design and premium quality components, WHD instruments have been developed for the percussionist looking to take their sound to the next level. The WHD range includes orchestral percussion, acoustic drum kits, snares and up-to-the-minute electronic drum kits.
Each is constructed using only the finest materials, ranging from specially sourced Birch, Rosewood and American Oak, to super-tough hardened acrylic and quality aluminium. With design features including double braced hardware across the kits and professional REMO heads fitted on all acoustic drums, WHD goes far beyond what is expected from percussion at this price point. Completed by striking visual appeal and stand out tone, WHD are set to establish themselves as the discerning percussionist's choice, whatever style they play.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.