WHD Practice Drum Heads and Cymbals - 5 Piece Rock Pack
WHD Practice Drum Heads and Cymbals - 5 Piece Rock PackDetails
The WHD practice cymbal and mesh head pack is ideal for drummers that need near silent practice conditions, but still maintain the same feeling of high quality cymbals and drum heads. The single ply mesh batter heads fit standard 5 piece acoustic rock drum kits and the drilled practice cymbals offer a significant reduction in volume. This kit allows you to play for longer without upsetting the neighbours.
Product Ref: 80470View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included In This Pack
- WHD 12" Practice Mesh Drumhead
- WHD 13" Practice Mesh Drumhead
- WHD 14" Practice Mesh Drumhead
- WHD 16" Practice Mesh Drumhead
- WHD 20" Practice Mesh Drumhead
- WHD 14" Practice Hi Hat Cymbals
- WHD 16" Practice Crash Cymbal
- WHD 18" Practice Crash Ride Cymbal
Low Volume Drumhead for Quiet Practice
The WHD Practice Mesh Drumhead - 5 Piece Rock Pack is perfect for quiet practice at home. The single ply mesh material produces a realistic spring and response seen with standard drumheads whilst keeping the decibel level to a minimum. The WHD drumheads fit standard acoustic drum shells and this pack includes all drumheads for a standard rock configuration.
Suitable as an Electronic Drum Trigger
The WHD Practice Mesh Drumhead - 5 Piece Rock Pack can also be used in wider applications and can be used as electronic drum triggers. This allows drummers to expand their drum kit sound by adding the option of MIDI sounds.
Low Volume Design
The WHD range of practice cymbals has been designed to achieve a massive reduction in volume from traditional cymbals. The benefits to this are endless: you can play quietly at home or in a practice room without the worry of upsetting those around you, and it doesn't subject your ears to extreme volumes every time you play, thus helping to preserve your hearing. The design is still authentic to a traditional cymbal in terms of feel and response; the only difference is the lack of resonance and therefore volume.
- Cymbal Size: 14" + 16" + 18"
- Cymbal Material: Low Volume Alloy
- Finish: Nickel
- Head Size: 12" + 13" + 14" + 16" + 20"
- Mesh Thickness: 1 Ply
- Rim: Steel
WHD (Previously known as White Horse Drums) is a premium brand of Gear4music.com.
The Latest in Drum Design, Components and Sound.
Bringing together cutting edge drum design and premium quality components, WHD kits have been developed for the drummer looking to take their sound to the next level. The WHD range includes stunning acoustic drum kits, up-to-the-minute electronic drum kits and fresh snares; each is constructed using only the finest materials, ranging from specially sourced Birch and Basswood, to super-tough hardened acrylic.
With design features including double braced hardware across the kits and professional REMO heads fitted on all acoustic drums, WHD goes far beyond what is expected from a drum kit at this price point. Completed by striking visual appeal and stand out tone, WHD drums are set to establish themselves as the discerning drummer's choice, whether they play indie, rock, metal or jazz.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.