Yamaha CS865 Double Braced Cymbal Stand
Yamaha CS865 Double Braced Cymbal StandDetails
The boom stand with heavy weight, step free tilter and three double-braced legs.
Product Ref: 20807View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Step free angle adjustment lets you set the cymbal at any position you like. Supporting the cymbal's weight in the centre of the pipe provides a more stable setting.Placing Type Boom Tilter Mechanism
Retaining YAMAHA's traditional gear mechanism, we now introduce the "clipping" method for securing the boom arm. Through this specification, the main unit of the boom arm becomes more resistant to scratches. It ensures extra peace of mind, even during complex setup adjustment.New Big Rubber Feet
In addition to wide stance legs, the big rubber feet supply maximum non-slip grip to keep the stand firmly in place.Small Wing Nut, Tilter Sleeve & Felt
A polycarbonate tilter sleeve encases just enough of the head bolt to provide optimum securing of the cymbal. Utilisation of a wing nut lets you play the cymbal bell without it getting in the way of the stick.Boom Cymbal Holder
Yamaha's cymbal holder fits into the main pipe making it easier to pack and transport.Tight & Secure
Specially designed by Yamaha, the nylon bushing holds the pipe firmly in place even when lightly tightened. Since the wing bolt is tightened through a steel nut, the durability of the bolt is increased.Unified Diameter Centre Pipe
The centre tube assembly accommodates the same 22.2mm diameter pipe as found on other stands so you can replace the upper tube assembly with that of another cymbal stand or tom holder.
Features / Specifications:
- Available Height Range: 94-175cm
- Tilter: Step Free Tilter
- Boom Tilter Mechanism: Placing Type Boom Tlter Mechanism
- Big Rubber Feet: Yes
- Leg Design: 3 Double Braced Legs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.