Yamaha DTX-Multi 12 Percussion Pad with Headphones
Yamaha DTX-Multi 12 Percussion Pad with HeadphonesDetails
MULTI-Level, MULTI-Play, and MULTI-Purpose! - The most powerful, all-in-one percussion pad that suits anyone from a beginner to an expert, accommodating different levels of playing, a wide variety of playing styles and performance situations
This bundle includes SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones
Product Ref: 50565View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
DTX-MULTI 12 equips the 12 pads which are easy to be distinguished even at the dark stage. You can use the DTX-MULTI 12 in a variety of ways, such as using the percussion pad in combination with acoustic drums and percussion to accent music with a rich variety of voices, transferring data to the connected computer where you can compose music with the included "Cubase AI 5" program, and connecting a kick pedal (sold separately) to create as a compact drum set.
MULTI-Voice and MULTI-Effect! - Preset Kit
In addition to a broad spectrum of voices taken from the world renowned, flagship MOTIF series synthesizers, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features many new percussion sounds that have been collected through Yamaha's advanced sampling techniques and ready-to-use effect sounds for a grand total of 1,277 voices.
The DTX-MULTI 12 includes not only digital sounds but also DJ sounds and a rich variety of voices from percussion, chromatic percussion, folk, and acoustic drum instruments.
You can also import WAV and AIFF audio files from a USB memory device and use them as voices.
The DTX-MULTI 12 functions as a sample playback device with 64MB of battery backed Flash ROM.
Together with great-sounding reverb and chorus effects that can be applied to entire drum kits, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features a Variation effect unit that can be used to enhance individual voices in many exciting ways.
MULTI-Pattern! - Preset Pattern
The DTX-MULTI 12 comes complete with 128 different MIDI playing patterns (including 3 demo patterns) from a world-wide range of musical genres including folk music, rock, and house.
You can easily start and stop patterns by simply striking the pads. In addition, you can record your own performances as patterns or create patterns on a PC. These patterns can then be assigned to pads.
Using the Tap Tempo function, you can set the tempo for patterns and the click track by simply striking pads. In this way, you can conveniently and intuitively set the tempo that you need.
MULTI-Mode! - Play Modes
The DTX-MULTI 12 provides a number of playing modes and features that enable performers to directly express their art and talent.
- Stick mode, optimized for playing the instrument with drumsticks
- Hand mode, for conveying subtle expressions through hand percussion.
- Finger mode, for extremely intricate finger drumming.
- Muting feature, which enables sounds to be muted or changed when a hand is pressed down on a pad as it is struck.
Up to four different voices can be assigned to each pad.
The DTX-MULTI 12 is packed with a multitude of features to stimulate creativity such as Stack mode in which all the notes assigned to a pad are triggered simultaneously with a single strike and Alternate mode in which the notes assigned to the pad are played individually in turn each time it is struck.
MULTI-Interface! - Music Production
In addition to the MIDI In/Out port, the DTX-MULTI 12 is equipped with a USB TO HOST port that can be connected to a PC with a USB cable (sold separately) and a USB TO DEVICE port that can be save the user kit data on a USB memory.
This connection can be used in a variety of ways. For example, those who have difficulty playing a keyboard can input MIDI data directly to DAW software, and others can play computer software synthesizer sounds by striking the DTX-MULTI 12.
"Cubase AI 5" by Steinberg, a DAW software application, is bundled with the DTX-MULTI 12. You can begin modifying the pitch and rhythm of the MIDI data that you input using the DTX-MULTI 12 and begin composing elaborate pieces of music on the same day you buy the DTX-MULTI 12.
By installing the DTX-MULTI 12 Extension (planned for future release on our Web site), you will be able to control Cubase AI 5 directly from the DTX-MULTI 12 front panel. This extension will dramatically improve your efficiency in music composition.
MULTI-Triggering! - Expandability
The DTX-MULTI 12 comes with trigger-input jacks that five external pads can be connected to as well as one foot switch jack and one hi-hat controller jack.
You can customize the DTX-MULTI 12 to suit your needs. You can:
- Connect a hi-hat controller (such as the HH65) and a kick pad (such as the KP65) to use the DTX-MULTI 12 as a compact drum kit.
- Use a foot switch (such as the FC4) to switch between different drum kits and phrase patterns.
- Use a foot controller (such as the FC7 and FC9) to control the volume and effect values in real time.
- Connect a drum trigger (such as the DT20) to convert acoustic drum performances to trigger signals and input these signals for playback.
*Hi-hat controllers, foot switches, foot controllers, kick pads, and drum triggers are sold separately.
- Built-in pads: 12
- External Inputs: 5 (three-zone x 1; monaural x 4)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Wave Memory: 100 MB (16-bit linear conversion)
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 1,061
- Keyboard: 216
- Drum Kits: Preset: 50
- User-defined: 200
- Effects: Variation x 42 types; Chorus x 6 types; Reverb x 6 types: 5-band master equalizer
- Pad Functions: Increment or decrement of drum kit, pattern, or tempo; tap tempo; switching on or off of click-track; transmission of control change message
- Readable quantity: 500
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Wave Memory: 64 MB
- Maximum Size: Mono sample: 2 MB
- Stereo Sample: 4 MB
- Sample Formats: Proprietary, WAV, and AIFF
- Sequence capacity: 152,000 notes
- Note Resolution: Quarter note / 480
- Recording Method: Real-time overdubbing
- Patterns: Preset patterns: 128 phrases (including 3 demo patterns)
- User-defined patterns: 50 phrases
- Sequence formats: Proprietary
- SMF Format 0 (for loading only)
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM. Tap tempo functionality
- Beats: 1/4 ? 16/4, 1/8 ? 16/8, 1/16 ? 16/16
- Note Timing: Accent notes, quarter notes, eight notes, sixteenth notes, triplets
- Display: Backlit LCD with 2 rows of 16 characters
- Power Consumption: 9W (DTXM12 and PA-5D adaptor)
- PAD (13) jack (standard stereo-phone plug; left = trigger, right = rim switch)
- PAD (14)/(15) and PAD (16)/(17) jacks (standard stereo-phone plug; left = trigger, right = trigger)
- HI-HAT CONTROL jack (standard stereo-phone plug)
- FOOT SW jack (standard stereo-phone plug)
- OUTPUT L/MONO and R jacks (standard phone plugs)
- PHONES jack (standard stereo-phone plug), AUX IN jack (standard stereo-phone plug),
- MIDI IN and OUT connectors, USB TO HOST port, USB TO DEVICE port, and DC IN.
- Power adaptor (PA-5D or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha),
- Owner's Manual
- Data List booklet
- DVD-ROM (Cubase AI5)
- Width: 345mm
- Height: 96mm
- Depth: 319mm
- Weight: 3.3kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.