Yamaha DTX522K Electronic Drum Kit With Accessory Pack
Yamaha DTX522K Electronic Drum Kit With Accessory PackDetails
Product Ref: 63123View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flexible and Versatile Design
The new Yamaha DTX522K Electronic Drum Kit provides unprecedented quality, flexibility and usability. Yamaha's acclaimed acoustic drum heritage and leading music technology expertise deliver professional performance at a totally new price point. With its onboard training functions and high levels of connectivity, the DTX522K is designed to expand the drumming experience for a whole new generation of aspiring drummers.
True Yamaha Playability and Feel
With more than 45 years in the drum business Yamaha are no strangers to the importance of playability. Using their knowledge and experience Yamaha have designed the DTX522K to meet the real needs of drummers and provide a natural response with solid durability and authentic stick rebound. The rubber surface prevents stick slippage making it easy to practice single, double and triple strokes.
Precisely Tuned Trigger Settings
The Yamaha DTX502 Module features precisely tuned trigger settings to create a more natural feel when playing, thanks to the laser accuracy and response. Additional features on the DTX502 include cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls, all helping to increase your performance quality. The module includes a wealth of training functions to help you develop as a musician, such as giving you a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
The USB MIDI in/out allows you to connect the DTX522K to your computer with a standard USB cable. No MIDI drivers are required, and you can easily record tracks to your computer or play sounds from VST plugins. The kit also includes the free MusicSoft Downloader for loading samples, MIDI files and drum kits onto your kit, and there is a free Song Beat iOS app for iPhone and iPad to help you improve your drumming. The DTX522K is also designed for easy attachment for a hybrid drum setup, so you can use it with an acoustic kit.
Fast Track Your Drum Skills
With a completely new module, rack, and pads the small and compact DTX522K has been designed with newer players in mind. Especially good as a learning tool for new or developing drummers, the DTX522K has a host of onboard training functions and user-friendly features. The training functions on the DTX522K help propel you on your way to drumming proficiency.
Built-In Training Functions
These fun, engaging and effective warm-ups and games include "Groove Check", helping perfect your timing with on-screen markers of early or late beats, "Rhythm Gate", where the drum kit silences out any off time beats alerting you instantly to any mistakes, "Groove Tracker", which helps beginners pick up the beat and "Fast Blast", a new challenge to test the chops of even advanced players! There's also a spoken grading system to encourage you along your drumming path, all of which are easily operated using simple back-lit function buttons.
Perfect for Home Studio Use
A true breakthrough with Yamaha quality at this price point this DTX522K system is sure to become a firm favourite amongst beginners, drum tutors and schools. With a range of professional features, the DTX522K is also compelling as a practice kit for more advanced drummers or for musicians recording in home studios.
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. They come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment.
Heavy Duty Kick Drum Pedal by Gear4music
The Heavy Duty Kick Drum Pedal by Gear4music is a stylish new pedal with super fast and smooth response with a metal footplate for guaranteed stability. Its double chain drive ensures this pedal is every bit as rugged and durable as its more expensive competitors.
The non-marring easy access clamp of the 7195 means the pedal will fit any bass drum and allows easy access on the side of the pedal, as opposed to underneath the foot plate. The quad sided beater gives you varying options of attack to suit your playing style and in typical Gear4music fashion the pedal comes with a drum key and allen key to ensure you have everything you need for a quick and easy set up.
5A Wood Tip Drumsticks, Pair by Gear4music
These 5A Drumsticks are a pair of quality wooden drumsticks with a wooden tip made by Gear4music.
Drum Throne Stool by Gear4music
With high-quality features such as double bracing, chrome finish hardware, a comfortable padded seat and full height adjustment, the Drum Throne Stool by Gear4music is available at a revolutionary low price, guaranteeing you fantastic value for money and a comfortable drumming experience.
Yamaha DTX522K Electronic Drum KitConfiguration
- Module: DTX502
- Snare: XP80
- Tom: TP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: TP70
- Bass Drum: KP65
- Hi-Hat: PCY100 + HH65
- Crash Cymbal: PCY100
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Rack: RS502
- Width: 251 mm
- Height: 130 mm
- Depth: 48 mm
- Weight: 610 g
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 691,Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum kits: Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real-time replace
- Song tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Accessories: Power adaptor (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner's Manual
- Samples: 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo: 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample formats: WAV, AIFF
Heavy Duty Drum Kick Pedal
- Non Marring Easy Access Clamp
- Quad Sided Beater
- Includes Drum Key and Allen Key
Drum Throne Stool by Gear4music
- Maximum Height: 60cm
- Minimum Height: 47cm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.