Yamaha DTX532K Electronic Drum Kit
Yamaha DTX532K Electronic Drum KitDetails
The Yamaha DTX532K electronic drum kit is perfect for anyone looking for a professional kit with versatility. It is ideal for home practice, with eight training functions to improve your timing, speed and musicality, and 37 practice songs to play along with. The 1MB flash memory lets you load your own drum sounds into the module for extra variety.
Product Ref: 34680View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flexible and Versatile Design
The new Yamaha DTX532K Electronic Drum Kit provides unprecedented quality, flexibility and usability. Yamaha's acclaimed acoustic drum heritage and leading music technology expertise deliver professional performance at a totally new price point. With its onboard training functions and high levels of connectivity, the DTX532K is designed to expand the drumming experience for a whole new generation of aspiring drummers.
True Yamaha Playability and Feel
With more than 45 years in the drum business Yamaha are no strangers to the importance of playability. Using their knowledge and experience Yamaha have designed the DTX532K to meet the real needs of drummers and provide a natural response with solid durability and authentic stick rebound. The rubber surface prevents stick slippage making it easy to practice single, double and triple strokes.
Built-In Training Functions
These fun, engaging and effective warm-ups and games include "Groove Check", helping perfect your timing with on-screen markers of early or late beats, "Rhythm Gate", where the drum kit silences out any off time beats alerting you instantly to any mistakes, "Groove Tracker", which helps beginners pick up the beat and "Fast Blast", a new challenge to test the chops of even advanced players! There's also a spoken grading system to encourage you along your drumming path, all of which are easily operated using simple back-lit function buttons.
Fast Track Your Drum Skills
With a completely new module, rack, and pads the small and compact DTX532K has been designed with newer players in mind. Especially good as a learning tool for new or developing drummers, the DTX532K has a host of onboard training functions and user-friendly features. The training functions on the DTX532K help propel you on your way to drumming proficiency.
Find Your Perfect Sound
The DTX532K comes with a range of professional quality drum kits that are ready to play straight away. For those seeking extra creativity, draw from the selection of over 250 sounds to create custom kits to match your own style. The DTX532K gives you the freedom to experiment with everything from heavy double bass kits to explosive dance kits and save your favourite ten in the memory slots for instant recall later.
Precisely Tuned Trigger Settings
The Yamaha DTX502 Module features precisely tuned trigger settings to create a more natural feel when playing, thanks to the laser accuracy and response. Additional features on the DTX502 include cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls, all helping to increase your performance quality. The module includes a wealth of training functions to help you develop as a musician, such as giving you a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
The USB MIDI in/out allows you to connect the DTX532K to your computer with a standard USB cable. No MIDI drivers are required, and you can easily record tracks to your computer or play sounds from VST plugins. The kit also includes the free MusicSoft Downloader for loading samples, MIDI files and drum kits onto your kit, and there is a free Song Beat iOS app for iPhone and iPad to help you improve your drumming. The DTX532K is also designed for easy attachment for a hybrid drum setup, so you can use it with an acoustic kit.
Perfect for Home Studio Use
A true breakthrough with Yamaha quality at this price point this DTX532K system is sure to become a firm favourite amongst beginners, drum tutors and schools. With a range of professional features, the DTX532K is also compelling as a practice kit for more advanced drummers or for musicians recording in home studios.
- Module: DTX502
- Snare: XP80
- Tom: TP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: TP70
- Bass Drum: KP65
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Rack: RS502
- Width: 251 mm
- Height: 130 mm
- Depth: 48 mm
- Weight: 610 g
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 691,Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum kits: Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real-time replace
- Song tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Accessories : Power adaptor (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner's Manual
- Samples: 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo: 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample formats: WAV, AIFF
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.