Yamaha DTX582K Digital Drum Kit
Yamaha DTX582K Digital Drum KitDetails
Product Ref: 58396View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
The DTX502 has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than its predecessor and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. The increased memory offers more detailed articulations and more true variety in the DTX502's vast library of drum sounds. You can even import you own samples (and MIDI songs) for further expandability.
Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, precisely tuned trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing.
Updated Practice Functions
New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
New Design Offers Versatile Customisation
The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a 'hybrid' kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
- Module: DTX502
- Snare: XP80
- Tom: XP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: XP70
- Bass Drum: KP65
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Kick: KP100
- Rack: RS502
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 Notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 691, Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum Kits: Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song Recording type: Real-time replace
- Song Tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Accessories: Power adapter (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner's Manual
- Samples: 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time Mono/Stereo: 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample Formats: WAV, AIFF
Please note: Kick pedal not included.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.