Yamaha FP9500D Direct Drive Kick Drum Pedal
Yamaha FP9500D Direct Drive Kick Drum PedalDetails
Yamaha FP9500D Direct Drive Single Bass Drum Pedal
These new foot pedal models will provide simple, easy and stable setting with comfortable playability to meet all kinds of music style.
The frame of the pedal is designed to be uncluttered and ergonomic whilst giving the right amount of set up options. These include a new spring tension adjuster with a clever self lock feature, a simple angle adjuster for the Beater, Footboard adjuster and a simple hoop clamp mechanism. All the adjustments can be made using a drum key.
Product Ref: 15820View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The teardrop shaped shaft hole holds the shaft securely. The shaft's flat surface keeps the 2-way beater from swiveling while playing.Beater Angle Adjustment
Loosening the adjustment screw lets you freely adjust the beater angle along with the footboard angle.Spring Tension Adjustment with Self Lock
One hand spring tension adjustment is easy. A lock bolt secures the setting to prevent loosening during play.Simple Hoop Clamp Mechanism
A wing bolt firmly tightens the clamp for secure attachment. It also allows the clamp to accommodate different hoop thicknesses.Spring Roller with Built-in Bearings
Precision bearings deliver smooth, natural pedal action.Narrower Underplate
For easy set up.Footboard Angle Adjustment
For convenienceSemi-Hard Case
Light but protective carrying case which has enough room to fit all the pedal accessories safely and securely.
Features / Specifications:
- Yamaha Base Plate: Yes
- Yamaha's Flame Design: Yes
- BD Hoop Clamp System: Yes
- Footboard Angle Adjustment: Yes
- Patternless Footboard: Yes
- Long Footboard: No
- Tear Drop Beater Shaft Rocker: Yes
- Beater Angle Adjustment: Yes
- Spring Roller with Bearings: Yes
- Spring Tension Adjustment Lock System: Yes
- 2 way Beater: Yes
- Semi-Hard Case: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.