Yamaha HW780 Drum Hardware Set
Yamaha HW780 Drum Hardware SetDetails
Yamaha HW-780 Drum Hardware Pack - a complete drum component kit! Arm your drum set with Yamaha's built-to-last hardware.
Product Ref: 9827View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This complete drum hardware pack includes two CS755 medium weight, single-braced cymbal stands with offset tilters; an SS740 single-braced medium weight snare stand; a medium weight HS740 chain-linked hi hat stand that is tension adjustable and has rotating legs; and an FP7210 bass-drum foot pedal with a single-chain drive, horizontal frame brace, angled base plate, quick release hoop clamp, and spring lock system.
Yamaha HW-768 Hardware Pack Features:
Two CS 755 cymbal stands: medium weight, offset tilter, single-braced
One SS740A snare stand: medium weight, single-braced
One HS 740A hi-hat stand: medium weight, chain-linked, tension adjustable, rotating legs
One FP 7210a foot pedal: single chain drive, horizontal frame brace, quick release hoop clamp, spring lock system
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.