Yamaha LNT1309-BWS Live Custom 13 x 9 Inch Tom Tom
Yamaha LNT1309-BWS Live Custom 13 x 9 Inch Tom TomDetails
The Yamaha LNT1309-BWS Live Custom Tom combines the best features for reliable live sound. The solid 1.2mm, 6-ply construction produces a strong sound and can withstand the knocks that come with gigging. The drumheads are the industry standard Remo Emperor and Ambassador, which will present plenty of attack and a bright, open tone. The Oak shell produces a powerful low end.
Product Ref: 58295View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Yamaha have put great thought and detail into their Live Custom range. The 13x9’’ scale with Oak plies thicker than those used in the Oak Custom, produces definitive power and attack ideal for any rock kit. The 2.3mm Dyna Hoops give a tight sound with a sharp response, making it attentive in its beat so no strikes are lost. The Y.E.S.S mounts make a minimal contact surface between the shell and its mount, to push forward sustain. The LNT1309-BWS produces a fat, powerful tone both in the studio and live.
- Diameter: 13’’
- Depth: 9’’
- Shell: 6-Ply 7.2 mm Oak
- Lug: Absolute Lug
- Hoop: 2.3 mm Dyna Hoops
- Drumhead Top: Remo Clear Emperor
- Drumhead Bottom: Remo Clear Ambassador
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.