Yamaha Live Custom 22' 4 Piece Shell Pack, Black Shadow Sunburst
Yamaha Live Custom 22' 4 Piece Shell Pack, Black Shadow SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 57868View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring an 8 ply Oak bass drum shell and 6 ply tom shells the Live Custom Shell Pack offers incredible durability and projection due to the strong nature of the wood. With an overall balanced tone the Oak shells produce deep bass whilst the mid and high response contributes to the sharp and colossal sound of the Live Custom Shell Pack.
Yamaha's complete specifications are passed on to succeeding model lines, generation after generation. The already well-known "Absolute Lug", for instance, can be firmly secured with a single bolt. It's a complete secure lug that doesn't interfere with vibrations of the shell. The lug nut holding plate, which is located within the lug case, and the nylon ring at the lower part of the lug nut control the slackening of the tuning bolt, providing the utmost in tuning stability.
Y.E.S.S Tom Mounts
The Y.E.S.S tom mounts are Yamaha's innovative enhanced sustain subsystem which minimises interference between the tom mounts and the drum shell's natural response or rumble. Employed to deliver advanced sustain and untainted tonal clarity the Y.E.S.S system features a number of supported points (rubber spacers) dependant on the size of the drum which are evenly spaced to modulate the rumbling caused by the weight of the drum. This results in clear response and well-balanced rumble from one drum to the next.
- 4 Piece Fusion Shell Pack
- Short Stack Toms and Kick
- Short Decay and Punchy Tone
- Thick Oak Plies for a Powerful Sound
- Thicker Steel Hoops for a Tighter Sound and Sharper Response
- Minimal Contact Y.E.S.S Tom Mounts for Added Sustain
- Black Shell Interiors
- Dark Silver Hardware
- Bass Drum: 22" x 18"
- Tom 1: 10" x 7"
- Tom 2: 12" x 8"
- Floor Tom: 16" x 15"
- Shell Material: Oak
- Shell Thickness (Bass Drum): 8 Ply 9.6mm
- Shell Thickness (Toms): 6 Ply 7.2mm
- Bearing Edge: 45° R1.5
- Hoops (Bass Drum): Wood Hoop
- Hoops (Toms): 2.3mm Dyna Hoops
- Lugs: Absolute Lug
- Finish: Black Shadow Sunburst
- Hardware Finish: Dark Silver
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.