Yamaha Recording Custom Brass Snare Drum 14'' x 6.5''
Yamaha Recording Custom Brass Snare Drum 14'' x 6.5''Details
Product Ref: 80402View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Brass Snare Drum
The recording custom snare drum is constructed out of brass for its shell in order to deliver a tone that has plenty of power to it. The brass offers similar tones to other metal shells, producing a crisp sound that has a clear rimshot that can cut through loud music with a good low end punch, but also features a warmth to it that you would normally get from wooden shells. The combination between the snares weight and cutting attack makes it excellent for heavy rock and metal, as well as music that requires definition.
Lug Nut, Centre Bead, and Strainer
Yamaha’s recording custom snare drum features a one-piece lug nut that has been precision-machined to provide a noise-free control and allow for a high tension with the snare wires to add some weight in order to enhance the snares subtle low frequencies ad offer great sensitivity and dynamics. The snare also possesses an outward centre bead to give the drum even more open sounds and excellent articulations, along with a Q type strainer to add some robustness to the drum and keep it all stable, with the ability to make any adjustments or replacements.
- Shell: Brass
- Shell Thickness: 1.2mm
- Strainer (Butt Side): DC3 Type
- Strainer (Release Side): Q Type
- Bottom Head: Remo: Snare Ambassador
- Batter Head: Remo: Coated Ambassador
- Lug: Newly Designed One-Piece
- Centre Bead: Outward
- Snare Wire: 20 Strand
- Hoop: 2.3mm Dyna
- Snare Bed: 2.4mm
- Bearing Edge: 45"
- Diameter: 14"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Steve Gadd Signature 10-Strand Snare Wires
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.