Yamaha TP-3300 Series Timpani with Aluminum Bowl, 26''
Yamaha TP-3300 Series Timpani with Aluminum Bowl, 26''Details
Product Ref: 58484View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TP-3300 Series timpani employ aluminium bowls with the same shape as the top-line models. In depth research into the effects of bowl edge angle and the dimensions of the openings in the bottom of the bowl have resulted in designs that bring out the most desirable characteristics of the aluminium materials used. The dimensions of the bowls have been carefully designed to allow even beginners to bring out the full sonic potential of these instruments with ease.
Yamaha Remo Resistance Heads
Yamaha Remo Renaissance heads with aluminium insert rings offer outstanding expression with stable pitch and excellent durability.
The TP-3300 Series is equipped with the same hoops as the top-line models, offering high rigidity plus improved integration between head and bowl that brings out the instrument?s full sonic potential.
Compact and Portable
The lightweight aluminium bowls and the ease with which the pedals and legs can be retracted make the entire system conveniently compact and portable.
- Head: Yamaha Remo Renaissance
- Head Size: 26"
- Kettle Material: Aluminium
- Tuning Mechanism: Pedal Balance Spring System
- Included Accessories: Mallets, Tuning Key, Allen Wrench, Key/Wrench Holder, Head Protector
- Overall Size When Folded For Transport (W x D x H): 80x85x60 cm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.