Yamaha TP3323 23" Portable Timpani
Yamaha TP3323 23" Portable TimpaniDetails
Product Ref: 77472View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal for Professional Players
The Yamaha TP3323 Timpani is an ideal choice for a professional player, with it's newly designed bowl dimensions and edge angles the timpani can now produce a better quality sound, expected from much more expensive instruments. The TP3323 is made from Yamaha's top of the range materials but is still an affordable price.
Great for a Travelling Musician
A lightweight design that's great for a travelling musician thanks to it's featured retractable legs, pedals and castors with locks. This instrument has a foldable feature - perfect for a player with lots of equipment and little space left in their vehicle. The timpani comes with adjustable legs which really suit all settings and are perfect for a player to get the exact height needed during play, making the instrument much more comfortable to use.
- Retractable Pedals & Legs
- Castors for Smooth Transportation
- Remo Renaissance Heads with Aluminium Insert Rings
- Pedal Balance Spring System
- Weight: 17.7kg
- Range: C to Ab
- Size: 23" (58cm)
- Size When Folded Down (W x D x H): 73 x 82 x 60cm
- Includes: Mallets, Tuning Key, Allen Wrench, Key/Wrench Holder & Head Protector
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.