Yamaha XP80 8" DTX 3 Zone Silicone Pad Trigger
Yamaha XP80 8" DTX 3 Zone Silicone Pad TriggerDetails
Product Ref: 66644View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Package Includes:
- XP80 main unit x 1
- Clamp bolt x 1
- Stereo phone cable x 1
- Owner’s Manual x 1
3-Zone Pad Design
The Yamaha XP80 8" DTX Single Zone Silicone Pad Trigger is a 8-inch electronic expansion drum pad with a transcendent feel. A textured cellular silicone pad design allows the pad to feel like an acoustic, offering the most accurate recognition of your hits and providing the most accurate sounds possible. The XP80 pad is divided up into 3 zones and supports open and closed rimshots for a versatile and lifelike playing experience. For example, you can create an acoustic drum sound when you hit the head area, a cowbell sound when you hit the open rim area, and a loop sound when you hit the closed rim area. Perfect for a broad range of drumming styles, the Yamaha XP80 is the ideal expansion pad for any user ability.
* Before you purchase a pad, refer to the pad compatibility table to make sure that you can connect the pad to your drum trigger module (tone generator).
- Textured cellular silicone head
- 3-zone design
- Open and closed rimshot support
- Acoustic drum feel
- Included clamp bolt and stereo phone cable
- Zone: 3 (Head/Open Rim/Closed Rim)
- PAD surface: TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) Head
- Package Contents: XP80 main unit x 1, Clamp bolt x 1, Stereo phone cable x 1
- Available for: Snare and Tom Pad
- Tom mount hole: Yes
- Pad Controller: No
- Connections: Standard stereo phone output jack x1
- Width: dia. 260 mm (8")
- Depth: 77 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.