Yamaha YM40 Marimba, 3.5 Octaves
Yamaha YM40 Marimba, 3.5 OctavesDetails
Product Ref: 77476View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The YM40 Marimba features a compact design that makes it the ideal product for a travelling musician who is always on the go. Quickly set up and put down this instrument to ensure that valuable playing time is not lost.
For the convenience of players this Marimba features a height adjustable frame that can be changed to suit the needs of the player whilst also suiting the rehearsal setting at the same time.
Suitable for Most Music Styles
The YM40 is perfect for almost all styles of music ranging from orchestral works right through to wind and brass bands.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound
- Padauk wood bars provide natural wood sound and feel
- Graduated bars produce a full tone and projection throughout the instrument's range
- Resonator tracking system allows two resonator height settings for pitch and tone control in varying climate conditions
- Compact size fits well in rehearsal setting or where space/storage is limited
- Height adjustable frame allows most comfortable playing position for all players
- Durable frame's lower crossbar support maintains stability and, therefore, playability
- Locking casters on player side are easy to reach, and they secure the instrument while playing
- Range: 3 1/2 Octaves (c28-f69)
- Bars: Padauk Wood
- Bar Sizes: Graduating From 1.5" x 2" x 1"
- Resonators: Brushed Tan Finish with Cutaway Design, 2-Position Tracking System
- Height Adjustable Frame: 32.5" - 37"
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 154 x 80 x 80cm
- Height Range: 80-92cm
- Weight: 86 Pounds
- Casters: 3" Two Locking
- Pitch: A=442Hz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.