Yamaha YM40 Marimba, 3.5 Octaves
Yamaha YM40 Marimba, 3.5 OctavesDetails
Product Ref: 77476View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The YM40 Marimba features a compact design that makes it the ideal product for a travelling musician who is always on the go. Quickly set up and put down this instrument to ensure that valuable playing time is not lost.
For the convenience of players this Marimba features a height adjustable frame that can be changed to suit the needs of the player whilst also suiting the rehearsal setting at the same time.
Suitable for Most Music Styles
The YM40 is perfect for almost all styles of music ranging from orchestral works right through to wind and brass bands.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound
- Padauk wood bars provide natural wood sound and feel
- Graduated bars produce a full tone and projection throughout the instrument's range
- Resonator tracking system allows two resonator height settings for pitch and tone control in varying climate conditions
- Compact size fits well in rehearsal setting or where space/storage is limited
- Height adjustable frame allows most comfortable playing position for all players
- Durable frame's lower crossbar support maintains stability and, therefore, playability
- Locking casters on player side are easy to reach, and they secure the instrument while playing
- Range: 3 1/2 Octaves (c28-f69)
- Bars: Padauk Wood
- Bar Sizes: Graduating From 1.5" x 2" x 1"
- Resonators: Brushed Tan Finish with Cutaway Design, 2-Position Tracking System
- Height Adjustable Frame: 32.5" - 37"
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 154 x 80 x 80cm
- Height Range: 80-92cm
- Weight: 86 Pounds
- Casters: 3" Two Locking
- Pitch: A=442Hz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.