Yamaha YV1605 Vibraphone, 3 Octaves
Yamaha YV1605 Vibraphone, 3 OctavesDetails
Product Ref: 77484View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The YV1605 Vibraphone features a compact design that makes it the ideal product for a travelling musician who is always on the go. Quickly set up and put down this instrument to ensure that valuable playing time is not lost.
For the convenience of players this Vibraphone features a height adjustable frame that can be changed to suit the needs of the player whilst also suiting the rehearsal setting at the same time.
Suitable for Most Music Styles
The YV1605 is perfect for almost all styles of music ranging from orchestral works right through to wind and brass bands.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound
- Non-graduated bars help keep this keyboard compact while the silver matte finish produces a warm sound
- Oversized swivel pedal allows comfortable pedaling from all positions
- Quiet motor, with silent pause and silent fan speed slider control, allows musical expression without unwanted noise
- Locking casters on player side are easy to reach, and they secure the instrument while playing
- Only essential accidental resonators are used to reduce weight and size for transport
- Range: 3 Octaves (F33-F69)
- Bars: Aluminium
- Finish: Silver Matte Finish with Aluminium Alloy
- Motor: YVM200 with Silent Pause Controller (25-150rpm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 124 x 80 x 74cm
- Height Range: 80 - 88cm
- Weight: 38kg
- Pitch: A=442Hz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.