Zildjian A Avedis 16'' Hi-Hat Cymbals, Pair
Zildjian A Avedis 16'' Hi-Hat Cymbals, PairDetails
The Zildjian A Avedis Hi-Hat Cymbals are a new addition to the legendary Zildjian ''A'' family of cymbals; complex yet familiar with a great balance of bright and dark overtones. Dynamic and controllable, these Hi-Hats feature a patina finish that adds a touch of warmth while the vintage-style lathing ensures a smooth response with immense musicality. Each ''A Avedis'' cymbal comes complete with a reproduction of Avedis Zildjian's signature, an old ''rolled'' trademark and the weight in grams written underneath the bell.
Product Ref: 69309View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Thin, loose, played-in feel with immense musicality
- Controlled response at all dynamic levels
- Variation in weight among models allows you to seek and pick out your own unique sound
- Weight - in grams - written underneath the bell of every cymbal
- Vintage-style lathing provides a smooth response with a great feel
- Vintage patina finish adds a touch of warmth and gives the appearance of a decades old cymbal
- Small reproduction ''Avedis'' signature logo taken from his 1939 U.S.A passport
- Hollow 'Zildjian' logo on the bottom of the cymbal
- ''Rolled-in'' A Zildjian trademark
- Made in the U.S.A
- Series: A Avedis
- Cymbal Type: Hi-Hat
- Cymbal Diameter: 16'' (40.64cm)
- Lathing: Vintage-Style
- Finish: Patina
- Minimum Weight:
- Top Cymbal: 1190 grams
- Bottom Cymbal: 1531 grams
- Maximum Weight:
- Top Cymbal: 1247 grams
- Bottom Cymbal: 1644 grams
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.